Treated southern yellow pine is a key component in fencing, deck joists, and beams. An additional benefit of treated lumber is its defense against rot and insect infestation for its vast majority of applications. Southern yellow pine is responsibly manufactured, safe, and environmentally friendly when used as directed.
- Ground Contact treated lumber can be used in both Above Ground and Ground Contact exterior applications
- Protection against termite infestation and rot
- Must use Ground Contact pressure-treated lumber where lumber is at risk for poor air circulation, less than six inches from the ground, or has poor or no water drainage below the structure
- Ideal for a variety of general uses including wood fencing, exposed structures, sill plates, decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor applications
HOW TO RECEIVE A QUOTE:
1. Select how many square feet or number of items that you need and then tap the Add to Quote button.
2. Once you are done shopping and have made all of your selections, please view your list & check out on the cart page (no payment is ever needed for the quote process).
3. On the Cart page, fill out the form and submit your quote request.
4. We will contact you to finalize your pricing and to answer any questions. Thank you for choosing The BOSS!